Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my new hat!!!!!!


my first attempt at cabling has been completed...

only a small mistake in how I followed the pattern, but I will definitely make this again, and next time will follow the pattern (which was actually written a little wonky, so it wasn't really my fault...) but the yarn is so soft and delicious that it was a breeze to make, worked up quickly, and I will do it again! (with a different yarn, of course, so that I have 2 new hats to wear!)

sorry for the flash - not sure how to turn it off on this camera...

3 comments:

Safranit said...

Very nice...I keep wanting to make myself a hat, but I haven't found the pattern for me yet...

emmafassio said...

I like it, very nice. I just have a passion for hats...

Rima said...

Your hat is stunning! No one is going to believe that this is your first time cabling...