Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I am lame...

So, I have this scavenger hunt... I was going to do it, honest... and I think I read about five people's blogs. And, then I realized, well, I am just lame. Also, perhaps it's that I view a lot of my time spent on the computer as a total time suck. My minimal precious time when Erin is actually asleep or playing on her own I would rather spend either knitting or crocheting or (and I know this seems bizarre) doing laundry. Seriously... I love doing laundry. In college I got paid to do other people's laundry. I once folded dirty laundry (I didn't know it was dirty) Anyway, I think you get the point. And, so here I am posting the scavenger hunt, and I will answer what I can... but, remember it is limited!
Hot Cocoa Scavenger Hunt...

1. Who's favorite animal is an Otter? not me
2. Name someone who prefers whipped cream with their hot cocoa not me
3. Find 3 people who live outside of the United States not me again
4. Name a fan of Harry Potter me - but I don't think I put that on my questionaire
5. Name someone who crochets me again
6. Name someone who DOES NOT have a healthy supply of notions me
7. Name someone who has NOT put up their questionnaire yet (just put a date with your answer in case they put it up after seeing their name listed somewhere ;-) ) not me
8. Who likes to have Kahlua, Baileys, or Peppermint Schnapps in their cocoa? me
9. Name someone who knits fingerless gloves as a 'quick knit' not me
10.Name someone who's looking forward to gardening this spring. me again!
11.Who's favorite way to drink cocoa is with a gorgeous Frenchman, while overlooking the eiffel tower from a French Cafe? (I'm right there with you... well at the table next to yours!) umm, not me.. but I wish!
12.Name someone who's favorite animal is NOT a dog or house cat me
13. Name someone who's favorite treat is NOT chocolate. not me
14. Who plays Candyland? ooh... fun! me - but I don't think I wrote that on my questionaire
15. Name someone who DOESN'T get the winter blahs and finally, not me again

see how much fun that was... and now, off to do some laundry - or more accurately, finish today's laundry!

1 comment:

coastergirl said...

ok - so you can put me as the answer for #'s 4,9,...oh - I guess it has to be people in your swap - sorry!